mommy tagged me:
Four Jobs I’ve Had:
summer camp counselor
Babysitting Ian and Colin- that's one heck of a job
Phonathon
Painting houses
Four Movies I Could Watch Over and Over:
just 4?
Cinderella- pretty much anything disney
Rudy, Radio, For the Love of the Game- pretty much any sports movie
Pearl Harbor, Saving Prvt. Ryan- pretty much any war movie
The Notebook, Sweet Home Alabama- pretty much any lovey-dovey movie
Four Books I Could Read Over and Over:
Dante's Inferno
Nights in Rodanthe(I'm on the second time through)
the searcy yellow pages
bible
Four Places I’ve Lived:
Bon Aqua, TN
Lyles, TN
Jacksonville, FL
327, AR
Four Places I Have Been on Vacation:
Canada
Texas
Gatlinburg
The Great Lakes
Four Websites I Visit Daily:
Facebook
One More Level
Weather
Harding
Four Favorite Foods:
the fries in the caf- on a good day
fried chicken salad
cheese and crackers
potato soup
Four Places I’d Rather Be Right Now:
Europe
California
Tennessee
water
Four People I’m Tagging:
April
Casey
Andy
Erin
No comments:
Post a Comment