I'm not exactly sure how i feel about the post. I think the main issue that Barack Obama has with the Irag war is that it was misguided and we went before we had accomplished our goal in Afghanistan. That's my main issue with Bush ( and McCain). They've both supported the surge in Irag, but have turned a blind eye to our effort in Afghanistan. Instead of finishing our initial efforts to fight terrorism on one stage, our government has created an even larger problem. Don't get me wrong, I am totally against terrorism and those who try to harm this country, but I find it offensive when people accuse those who do not support the war unpatriotic (that's essentially what this man is saying in the video). I love my country, but I will not support a candidate who supports the war in Iraq....
1 comment:
I'm not exactly sure how i feel about the post. I think the main issue that Barack Obama has with the Irag war is that it was misguided and we went before we had accomplished our goal in Afghanistan. That's my main issue with Bush ( and McCain). They've both supported the surge in Irag, but have turned a blind eye to our effort in Afghanistan. Instead of finishing our initial efforts to fight terrorism on one stage, our government has created an even larger problem. Don't get me wrong, I am totally against terrorism and those who try to harm this country, but I find it offensive when people accuse those who do not support the war unpatriotic (that's essentially what this man is saying in the video). I love my country, but I will not support a candidate who supports the war in Iraq....
ps. sorry about the rant.
Post a Comment