Wednesday, March 01, 2006

if you could know who your spouse is going to be, not have to marry them right away, but just know- would you want to?

4 comments:

Rushton said...

Looking WAY back, I'd say no. I probably would have missed out on the "learning opportunities" and thus, free groceries, in the year between meeting your dad and dating your dad.
BTW, how did the anat mid term go?

Rushton said...

My second thoughts on this post were to remind you that I've told you to pray for him often and to write him a letter at major turning points in your life. I still think this might be a good idea, but you'd have to find someone sensitive for him to appreciate the letters.

Rushton said...

For the ease of mind that we humans long for, being able to know the answer to big questions that haven't happened yet will never go away. The hunt for those answers is just about the fun of life, you make the hunt what you will. It is the experiences that make the vision clear when the trophy is in hand.
Dad

Rushton said...

btw, I had a wonderful time with you last weekend. lots of love, dad
signed
bsr