so- after a really long day yesterday and about 30 minutes today... i am completely unpacked! so proud of me! but yea, we went to our energy group thing about an hour ago, and we have another at 2:30. erin's group is going to frozen d, and my group is going to play kiss-n-tackle, and possibly hit some dr.pepper cans with a baseball bat.so- i duno what i'm gonna do. i'm amazingly tired, and just want to take a nap! i slept really well last night- so that's a good thing. umm... so, yea. when something actually goes on around here, i'll let ya know.
1 comment:
I'm so glad you got the "sign" of sleeping well. I'm also glad you are going to energy groups, tho I know you'd've made friends w/o it. I love you very much. I miss you playing with my hair at the computer. I miss talking to you. I miss you laughing at me crying through a movie (Phenomenon was on HBO)Oh, and I miss you walking the dog.
Mom
Post a Comment