Sunday, June 26, 2005
Fun in the Son Rocked my face
Wow! Fun in the Son was amazing! It was really hot outside, and I got sick, but that's ok, because it was really fun. All the bands were really cool- even though they ALL picked on me! It started out with just Poor Man's Riches, who were really awesome-but a bunch of punks(i heart you!) and they made fun of my accent, and the way i said "feet." Well, hardy-har-har, y'all are from Kentucky, which ain't any better! Well, after they left I was talking to som guys from Liptocoal, and they had the best time trying to talk southern... wasn't working out for them to well. Then the Exit East guys and the guys from Ever Stays Red decided to chime in... WOW. At the end of the day after Everday Sunday "rocked the casba" they were sitting in the office eating, and I walked in to clean up, and they started talking to me, and the lead singer said: "your accent is thick", so I told him his was too,and said what's my accent? normal? It was great times pickin on the southern girl, so I told Everyday Sunday to try to be southern for a day, they wouldn't survive. Well, on the way home from church today i saw Ever Stays Red's RV and trailer on the side of the road- blow out on the trailer, so we stopped and gave them a ride to where the fender fell off of the trailer, so--- it was fun. i had a really good time yesterday- even being picked on.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment