homecoming was so fun! we won everything but the game of course! haha! but we had so much fun! last night i came up the great idea of running out on the field after the game... so we did. it was really emotional. so was the pep rally. but we had a lot of fun! it's over now.
i'm really tired now, erin and laura and i hung out yesterday, and went to eat, and slept before the game. so, we had lots of fun.
hum. sigh. it's over... one step closer to graduation.
1 comment:
You have so much more school spirit than I ever had, yet you seem so much more anxious to not be a Cougar anymore than I was. I'm not saying you should "savor your time in high school, it's the best you'll ever have", because that's crap. My bad days in college are still better than a lot of good days in high school. But hey, graduation's still in May. Make sure you live from November to April.
Post a Comment